Light oil specially recommended for use as an insulating fluid in electrical equipment. It is formulated from highly refined and treated bases that ensure the absence of solid matter, polar compounds and precipitate products at low temperatures. Likewise, the absence of humidity is ensured by means of a rigorous manufacturing and packaging procedure.
It is specially suited for transformers, circuit breakers, rheostats, etc. In general, it can be used in all kinds of electrical devices that need oil bath which acts as a dielectric or cooling agent.
- High dielectric power.
- Great heat evacuating capacity.
- High oxidation stability.
- Insignificant dielectric losses (Tg ?).
- Absence of dampness and solids in suspension.
- Minimal formation of sludge during use.
- Low aromatic content.
- Totally free of PCBs and PCTs.
Quality levels, approvals and recommendations
- UNE EN 60296
- IEC 60296:2020 Ed. 5 Type B <<Standard Grade>>
- BS-148 Class II (Uninhibited)
- ASTM-D-3487 Type I